Monday, May 22, 2006

Stepback

I'm going on a holiday and will be leaving tomorrow evening. It's going to be a nice break from city life. I'm going to an ashram in Himachal Pradesh and will be back on 2nd June. It's been a while since I've gone out of town and I'm really looking forward to it.

Being at the foothills of the Himalayas at a spiritual place. Pure Bliss! It's going to be good time to step back at take stock of my life. Haven't done it in a while. It will give some time away from family, friends, the Internet, my cell phone and the rest of my attachments. It's going to give me the space to introspect, look at what I'm doing right, look at what I'm doing wrong and figure out how to change.

I'm a loner in a way. Some of the most spiritual moments I've had have been on my own. Sitting by the sea, on a morning run, listening to soothing music and sometimes, just silence. I'm quite happy hanging out with me :)

So I'm off tomorrow and I don't think I'll be posting before I leave. So here's to a good couple of weeks for everyone! See you guys soon!

5 comments:

Me... said...

Enjoy yourself & have a great trip:)Happy Summer Holidays:)
And i really think its great that you like being with yourself..very few people can enjoy a hot cup of coffee alone as much with someone else for company...:)Get some snow back if you can..:p hehe

ramblingmuse said...

Take care, my friend! :-)

I look forward to your return!

Alexys Fairfield said...

The best time to unfold is the time alone with nature and all of her glory. Nature also brings forth the most splendid introspection and spiritual revelations. Peace out my brother.

Queenmatrai said...

You will be missed
*sob*
and u missed "Happy birthday to me"

*sob*

noojes

Ajeya said...

thanks for the good wishes people! but i'm not sure i'm going to make this holiday now. Read the latest post for more!

Noojes.... I'm sooo sorry!!!! Happy Birthday! Best wishes for a great year ahead! How'd you celebrate??????