Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Snap!

I've spent the past couple of days in self-deprecating thought and it really hasn't been pleasant. But this is where it stops. I don't want to waste time thinking about what is lacking in my life. It's a stupid way to live life. Definitely not how I want live mine.

Something snapped inside me late this afternoon. I've got a lot going for me. I know we talk about it a lot and I know it theoretically. But it's a different ball-game putting theory into practice. I know I should focus on the positives. Any fool does. But it's time for me to stand up to my negative thoughts.

Time to move from theory to practice.

"It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required."
- Sir Winston Churchill

7 comments:

ramblingmuse said...

Snap, crackle, pop!

Alexys Fairfield said...

Ahhhhhh! Excuse my scream. I had the exact same thought as RM! (More on my blog)

Now I have to add something so it won't look like I am copying RM. How about Rice Crispies!

I am delighted that you are feeling back in the spirit. We all go through cycles, just like a washing machine.

I may send you a new pair of cowboy boots so you can ride like the champ you are!

ramblingmuse said...

LOL, Alexys!

I will post something bout this as soon as I get that darn adapter!

Ajeya - Are you feeling it too??

Ajeya said...

RM... you bet!

alexys... thanks. And I'll take you up on that cowboy boots offer :-D

shacune said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Queenmatrai said...

72 hours rock...Try it

noojes

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info j-league betting odds