Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Running #12

Today's Run:
Distance: 8 km
Time: 47 min 12 sec

Running after a long time but it felt good to be out there. It's so bright these days at 6.15 am! It's usually dark when I leave home for my run but now, it feels like 7.30 am.

A very tiring run. Maybe because I'm running after a long time. Plus the heat and humidity. But there was a nice gentle sea breeze blowing so that made it a little more bearable. The post-run stretch was painful. It never is usually. Probably because I was doing the stretches after a long time. I thought my leg was going to pull out of my hip when I did one of my normal cool-down stretches so I had to take it easy initially. Over the years, I've realised how important the warm-up and cool-down stretches are. They're absolutely imperative for anyone.

No comments: