Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bummer

Last week has been such a bummer. Work has been alright, not too much pressure. It's just that I've gone into a shell, the past few days. Been feeling crappy. Waking up late & lazy. No exercise for three days. Signs of a bad week in Ajeya's world.

I think I get too involved in my own little issues and obsessed with myself every now and then. Spend too much time courting my fears, thinking about the future and doing nothing constructive. I'm snapping out of it now. (which explains my return to the blogosphere after a week - the longest break in a while)

I want to simplify my life now. Stop wasting my time and effort on stuff I really don't want to do. Put my head down and focus on my work, research, exercise, family, friends and football (not necessarily in that order). I've been spending my time doing things that aren't important to me while ignoring stuff that is. And that's what really pisses me off! It's happened sooo many times in the past but I think I've had enough now. Enough of my own stupidity.

It's time to ring in the some changes.

"As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler" - Henry David Thoreau

3 comments:

Queenmatrai said...

welcome back...
we missed u

noojes

ramblingmuse said...

LOL! You should read some of my archives. I also "snapped" out of it and also quoted Thoreau.

Still simplifying myself!

I've been going through a lull again, hence no posts. I'm regrouping and feeling my next snap coming soon! ;-P

Hope all is well!

Ajeya said...

noojes.. happy to be back in the blogosphere! thx :)

RM... great to have you back!!! was wondering when you'd return. yeah, i know the 'lull' feeling. looking forward to the snap. hang in there.