Monday, June 26, 2006

Ajeya Returns

Yeah, it's time to move on now. I'm back and will be posting more often.

Just came back from immersing my father's ashes in the sacred river, Godavari in Nasik. It was a nice trip. We stayed at nice hotel nearby with the family and all of us enjoyed being there. On the way back, we stopped at this restaurant at Matunga called Cafe Mysore. Food to die for. I loved the South Indian fare. Rasa vadas, curd rice and the works.

Took some pictures with my newest technological acquisition a Samsung D600 with a 2 megapixel camera. Will post them later today when I have time to fiddle around with the phone.

Good to be back. Expect more comments on your blogs! :-)

4 comments:

Revati Upadhya said...

thanks for the comment on my blog. nice that you're back.
maybe the trip to nasik was a milestone..

Alexys Fairfield said...

I am so elated to hear your voice again. We have all missed your light and insight. What a gift your father has left with us -- YOU!

Ajeya said...

haathi... yeah, it was in a way.

Alexys... :) don't know how to respond to that. thank you. but gift? hee hee... it's good be back with the God Sleuth

Ajeya said...

haathi... i just re-read your comment. what thanks ya?