Monday, March 26, 2007

The Death of a Blog

Hello Folks,

It is the time to ring in some changes. I've been blogging here since June 2005 and it has been my faithful ally in the best and worst of times. I've had the chance to meet some wonderful people through here who have humored, inspired, entertained and mesmerised me with their writing.

I have shared some of my deepest thoughts here, some of my rants and a lot of general observations about life and its strange ways.

The time has come to move on. I wont be blogging actively from here on but I will continue to drop in on the numerous blogs I've had the good fortune of stumbling upon.

So here's where 'Ajeya' says goodbye to you. Will he ever return to the blogosphere? Possible. But definitely in a new avatar. I value the friends I've made through here and I wish all of you the very best in the years to come. Reading your blogs has definitely made my life richer.

Au Revoir!

Peace.

10 comments:

mandar talvekar said...

Why?

Revati Upadhya said...

woah! why!!

Alexys Fairfield said...

Ajeya,
What will we do without you? You've captained a good ship here and you should be proud of the incredible journey in which you've taken us all. It's been a wonderful ride of enlightenment and revelations.

Embrace the perpetual motion of change with valor and abandon. Wishing you much love and success on your new vistas. Best wishes for your future. God be with you.

You will be sorely missed. Don't be a stranger. Let us know how you're getting on in the world.

“What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others."

~Pericles

Thanks for the memories. :D)

Satandit said...

~~Oh lordy..Ajeya...why ?? And all these comments to your 'goodbye' is not just 'cuz all of us love reading you, but 'cuz .....
Well...all I will say is, I hope you change your decision, stay and keep blogging....I mean...dont go...

Damn...you take care of yourself,and drop in from time to time to just say hi, n what you are upto...

gonna miss you

Hugs~~~

Nandita said...

i've lurked and lurked and now you've forced me to come out into the open. I'm going to miss you... take care.

ramblingmuse said...

Oh gosh...I was so sad to check in and read this.

I wish you the best, Ajeya. Thanks for all the things you've shared in the blogsphere. Take care and don't be a stranger!

*Hugs*

Anonymous said...

I won't ask "Why?". I am sure you must have a reason. Was good to read up your posts. So, anytime you wanna come back on the blogosphere, know that there'll be people waiting. cheers!

Queenmatrai said...

Mondys???

noojes

Anonymous said...

death is a natural phase, what ever grows has to diminish. But I believe in the karmic process and that of rebirth so will wait to see you in your new avtaar

evil_me_never! said...

I'll miss reading ur musings!! awaiting ur reserection!!