Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Blur

Life's a big, beautiful blur. Listening to 'Stuck in a Moment' by U2. For your reading pleasure, a few lyrics from the song:

"I'm not afraid of anything in this world
There's nothing you can throw at me that I haven't already heard...

...And you are such a fool to worry like you do
I know it's tough and you can never get enough of what you don't really need now
My, oh my

You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment and you can't get out of it..."

It's just a moment. This time will pass.

2 comments:

Revati Upadhya said...

i feel that way too, strangely enough.
except its not so much a moment. its a few long drawn painful stretches of time.

Alexys Fairfield said...

And that moment is so full of possibilites and dreams. If you are a U2 fan, check out the classic U2 song "Bad," from "The Unforgettable Fire."

Sample lyrics

If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

If I could throw this
Lifeless lifeline to the wind
Leave this heart of clay
See you walk, walk away
Into the night
And through the rain
Into the half-light
And through the flame

If I could through myself
Set your spirit free
I'd lead your heart away
See you break, break away
Into the light
And to the day

To let it go
And so to fade away
To let it go
And so fade away

I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
Wide awake
I'm not sleeping
Oh, no, no, no....