Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Running #32

I ran after a break of exactly 2 weeks and I'm rusty. I ran well within myself and put in a poor time. More important now is the recovery. Will see how the hamstring holds up this week. I have my last ultrasound physiotherapy session at Breach Candy Hospital on Friday. It's the only time I've enjoyed going to a hospital. Their physio department is pretty good. I didn't like the not running restriction though, but I know the injury was bad. It felt like something had snapped.

It's fabulous to be out on Marine Drive in the early morning running again. The cool morning breeze, those familiar faces, watching the concrete go by below my feet... back to where I should be.

Today's Run:
Distance: 8 km
Time: 48 min 23 sec


2 comments:

Mee said...

O boy! Physio? Hospital? This is bad huh? How did it happen? Get well sooooon!

Ajeya said...

thanks! much much better now :)