Sunday, November 13, 2005

Moving On...

I'm moving on now. It's been a busy week with lots of work happening so I've had little time to feel sorry for myself. Actually, I'm not anymore. It's still hard to not stay in touch with my ex-girlfriend but I'm kind of managing. Going to my grandfather's birthday lunch. He just turned 78 (I think!) and he's doing pretty good for a 78-year-old. Getting a bit cranky but he's alright. Swell guy. Yeah so that's the plan for today. A birthday lunch and maybe I'll start reading a new book today. A friend of mine recommended Sophie's World so I'm going to check it out.

Rest is good. Nothing earth-shattering happening right now. I think I've had my earth-shattering moment for the year :) Yeah, anyway, got to run now. Maybe I'll catch up on some other blogs. Peace.

No comments: