Friday, November 04, 2005

And that is how the cookie crumbles

Yeah, it finally happened. We broke up after more than five years together. It's a strange feeling of emptiness, hurt and god knows what. I think the most difficult part for me has been that I have not understood the reason for us breaking up. I believed that we could work it out right till the end but I guess it takes two hands to clap. I have no regrets whatsoever. I have been fortunate to enjoy a beautiful relationship that lasted this long. My girlfriend and me shared some wonderful highs and some awful lows but it has all been worth it. It's over now. She's decided to go her own way to pursue her dreams and I to pursue mine. It's a sad feeling but I believe it will work out for the best. The time has come to move on. Our five-year old relationship is over. And that is how the cookie crumbles.

No comments: