Saturday, January 28, 2006

Cruisin'

Things are slowly falling into place now. After a bad end to last year, this year has been peaceful and more or less as planned. Everything seems to be moving in cruise control. While work is going well and my discipline with respect to exercise has increased, there's still lots for me to work on. For starters, I'm still lazier than I'd like to be. Need to get my butt moving a little more and a little quicker. And I need to work harder on my research and study. I think these are the two things I'm going to focus on for the next month. So while I am cruising (sort of), I should be going a bit faster than I am. Time to pick up the pace. And yeah! I completed the Mumbai Half-Marathon in 2 hrs 15 min. Not bad for a first time I think. My target for next year is under 2 hrs. Hope I make the cut. Here's to tomorrow morning's run on Marine Drive!

No comments: