Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Catching Up

I haven't posted here in the longest time and I've missed being here. It's busy working independently and I'm still enjoying it.

Apart from work, I've started playing tennis at the MSLTA which is close to home on some evenings. My friends and me really suck at it, but it's good to get the adrenaline pumping in the evenings for a change also.

The running is fun as always. I've started interval running with this enthu bunch of runners at PDP on Wednesday mornings. I haven't posted my latest running times here so I'll have to catch up on that too. Gymming is on in the mornings as well so my day always starts off with an endorphin rush. :) I'm also back to playing football.

I'm going through this phase in my life where I'm ready to play almost any sport. (I don't consider chess and carrom-like games "sport".) I'm dying to play frisbee with someone! I love playing frisbee! I could do it for hours. It's a trance-like activity. Meditative at some level if you're playing with someone who's decent. Any frisbee enthusiasts out there? Hello???

I've all this energy suddenly these days that I don't know what to do with it sometimes. I've even been called an "Energizer-bunny"!

4 comments:

Mee said...

Ooo I miss this fun - in the sabbatical time I used to feed on squash, tennis, swimming, and now kaput..all gone..tho I still manage to get out of office on time and work out and not ditch that part of life. How wonderful this sounds:) Enjoy while it last Ajeya:)

ANd pls do not vanish again for so long, we all are working in start ups and we all find time to write:)

Ajeya said...

mee... squash! I used to play that lots too! :) It's great you still make time to workout and stuff. Yeah, won't disappear, I promise! :)

Shawn said...

Definitely love frisbee; but disc golf is even better.

Nice blog. I look forward to reading more soon!

Mee said...

Will hold you to that promise! Good to see so many posts from you here:), will be a more frequent visitor again:)